If you have any doubts, ask us first (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you pack or store anything.
Pack your boxes within 7 days and return them on time.
You CANNOT store these items
- 1. Food or other perishable goods.
- 2. Any item that, in Boxit’s assessment, attracts vermin or creates a nuisance.
- 3. Flammable materials such as gas, kerosene, paint, oil, etc.
- 4. Items that, in Boxit’s assessment, have a noxious odor.
- 5. Items that, in Boxit’s assessment, can prove to be dangerous to the safety and health of people or the environment.
- 6. Explosives, fireworks, or other inherently dangerous materials.
- 7. Animals, pets, or any living creature.
- 8. An item that is illegal, including, illegal drugs, stolen property, firearms, ammunition, or any weapon.
- 9. Counterfeit goods.
- 10. Personal property that would result in the violation of any law or regulation of any governmental authority, including without limitation, all laws and regulations relating to hazardous materials, waste disposal and other environmental matters.
You CANNOT store any of these official or personal documents
- 1. Passports.
- 2. Driver licenses.
- 3. Visas .
- 4. Birth or marriage certificates.
- 5. Anything that contains personally identifiable information, such as date of birth, mortgage number, bank account.
You are responsible for packing your items. Use required materials like paper, bubble wrap while packing items that you deem fragile. We will handle your items carefully, but we expressly disclaim all liability for items that a reasonable person would generally call ‘fragile,’ such as intricate glass sculptures, porcelain dolls, glassware, crystal dolls, etc.
Be available when you request for delivery or pick up.
Pay rent or renew your contract on time.